Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80's

• EIM LYK DEF LOLZ

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, god. Rap just makes me want to rip my eardrums out. I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE IT! It is just one run off sentence after another. It swears constanly, and horrid music to say the least. It is just bad.

It depends on who's rappin', I'd say. Some artist are clearly stereotypical and help rap on its way spelling crap, while others are actually worth listening too.

Hm... I think it's called "bumpin" or something. Most of DJ's use them. It's not creative, it's always the same, and the *conk-conk-conk* is irritating.

Rap isn't necessarily bad, but too many people do it so horribly and rap about the worst things that I just can't get into the genre. I can't say I hate rap, because half the time, I like the beat. I just don't like the actual rapping.

Something I do hate, however, are screamers. I hate people who scream during a song and call it singing. It's not singing, it's screaming, it's rough, it's coarse, it's horrible.

Yes yes, random screaming/incoherently screamed lyrics, Rap, Hip Hop, those sort of things.

With the exception of rap for the sake of humor, as on Whose Line.

Any music done under the tone of humor is usually an exception to the rest of the genre.. Usually because they make fun of the genre itself.

I can honestly say "I hate rap", but I can also say "I think RnB is worse". I can actually somewhat stand rap. Just none of the "gangsta" stuff.

I'm more of a fan of rock/metal.

Anyways, just because I hate a certain style doesn't mean I do not have some respect for it. Every genre takes skill.

Reggae is the only genre more deplorable than rap in my eyes, because, as Result implied, it doesn't all suck- and by that, I mean Gorrilaz is the only group that doesn't suck at it.

Atonal classical music.

There is nothing in this world I hate more than music that has no melodic point, and goes on for 5 hours at a time...

Heavy metal... Heavy metal is just screaming about your pain so loud nobody can understand it. "F*** YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!! DIE MUTHA F***A!!! DROP DEAD!!!!". It just really pisses me off. I mean, why do some people even listen to that?

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Heavy metal... Heavy metal is just screaming about your pain so loud nobody can understand it. "F*** YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!! DIE MUTHA F***A!!! DROP DEAD!!!!". It just really pisses me off. I mean, why do some people even listen to that?

**** off the lyrics if you want, listen to the music itself. Most of them sounds really good. About the lyrics, it's the way to express what they feel.

I'd have to say Metal aswell, and Rap is ok when it's done properly, and I don't mind swearing in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back