Click if you want cool visuals. (PrettySRB2.EXE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not "super special awesome" because it doesn't involve overpowered characters, SOCs, and randomly added "flat 'n' plain" levels?

It's great actually, if you ask me.

Thanks! Whew! I thought i wsn't going to get to try this out! Yeah its definitly better than srb2win.exe. I really like it because I like to play in open GL mode!

dominicapopo said:
Thanks! Whew! I thought i wasn't going to get to try this out! Yeah its definitly better than srb2win.exe. I really like it because I like to play in open GL mode!
edit

Finally, a download that works!

I hate to sound like a noob, but how do you open SRB2 in OpenGL WITHOUT PrettySRB2?

you can't srb2win/mac ogl sucks monkeys, and they are that good kind of monkey, all cuddly, but anel dweling butt monkeys

csmgiw said:
you can't srb2win/mac ogl sucks monkeys, and they are that good kind of monkey, all cuddly, but anel dweling butt monkeys
Maybe for you, but not for the majority of people. To play it on normal srb2, just check the openGL box on the launcher. (or make a batch file)

Orangelink said:
csmgiw said:
Maybe for you, but not for the majority of people. To play it on normal srb2, just check the openGL box on the launcher. (or make a batch file)

Thanks.The launcher will help for now, but how do you make a batch file O.O, I suck when it comes to command prompts XD.

badboy said:
Orangelink said:
csmgiw said:

Thanks.The launcher will help for now, but how do you make a batch file O.O, I suck when it comes to command prompts XD.
start menu, click run, type notepad, then type the following:
Code:
srb2win -opengl
go to file>save as...
on the save as type bar, click on it and select all files. save it as opengl.bat in your srb2 folder. double click on it.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
badboy said:
Orangelink said:
csmgiw said:

start menu, click run, type notepad, then type the following:
Code:
srb2win -opengl
go to file>save as...
on the save as type bar, click on it and select all files. save it as opengl.bat in your srb2 folder. double click on it.

Thanks alot, now I don't have much use for the launcher now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back