READ BEFORE POSTING (INCLUDE FILENAME IN TOPIC TITLE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
BIG LETTERS GET YOUR ATTENTION!

Things you must include in your post:
1) A download link.
2a) The exact filename in the topic's title. This will make it easier for people to find your wad when they go searching for it.

Edit
: It just occurred to me that some mods may have multiple wads in them. If this is the case:
2b) Put the exact filename of the largest and/or most important wadfile in the mod.

Edit
: Oh yeah, EXE mods.. I forgot about those.
2c) If your mod includes and EXE, just stick the exact name of the EXE in there, a'ight? ..not that anybody makes EXE mods.

Things you SHOULD include, but don't need to:
1) Screenshots. Most people don't even download wads without seeing screenshots. To take a screenshot in SRB2, open up the console (~ key), type bind 0 screenshot, then close the console and press 0. The screenshot will appear in your SRB2 folder, upload this screenshot to imageshack.us or photobucket.com and paste the resulting link in your post.
2) Description. Nobody's gonna download jack if you don't have a description. :/
3) If and when you update the wad, you should always edit the first post of the topic by clicking the "Edit" button. This way you don't need to go searching through pages and pages to find the most recent version of the wad. If the filename has changed, change it in the topic.

Final note: It would be nice if everybody with a topic on the first page would rename their topics, but I suppose you don't have to.
However, all posts created after this topic (10/17/06, 3:30 PM PST) must follow these guidelines. Failure to comply will result in me ranting endlessly. Oh, and maybe a warning if you screw it up enough times.

Okay, it's apparent that you people aren't following the new rule we've set up about topic names. If you continue to omit the filename in your topic titles, we may have to do the work for you, and that'd be a drag. If you still don't follow the rule, we'll have adopt a No Tolerance policy and start giving warnings to people. So please, follow the regulations. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

Alright, these regulations have been in motion long enough for everybody to adapt. At this point, if you don't have the name in the topic, you get a warning. No questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back