DAAAYYYTTOOONAAAA! LET'S GO AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
It has the words "Daytona USA" in it, so it's at least a B.
There is no "B" in "Daytona," sir. Only a "D." There's also a couple of "a"s, yes, but they're lowercase so I dunno if that counts...

ok i get it guys, ill shut up. besides, school sucks the life out of me and im doing bad in english but well in spanish(makeing a A!).

Don't correct me, for I am not wrong.

The phrase "There is no 'I' in 'Team'" does not have anything to do with the letter "I" being in the word "Team" just as "There is no 'B' in 'Daytona'" does not have anything to do with the letter "B" being in "Daytona"... I was merely stating that a word does not denote a grade.

Not to be rude, but it's an "English thing," Shadow the fox.

Bigboi said:
You idiots. Omega never fails.
He thought Shadow was the greatest Sonic game in a good while. In this case he didn't fail (personally), but he doesn't NEVER fail (yes, double negative, chew on THAT).

Anyway, semi-on-topic. I got a new Saturn game. That game is Guardian Heroes. It is awesome, but it's really darn hard as you get closer to the end of it all. Plus I've beaten it twice already (which means I've barely scratched the surface - Shadow ain't got nuttin' on this baby), but not unlocked anything extra in Versus mode. Eh? Weird. 1P's still good, though.

No, no, no, I thought Shadow was decent. Adventure 1 is still my favorite.

In other news, Guardian Heroes? If I recall correctly, I used to play the hell out of that as a small child; I remember liking it to a great extent.

I don't mind Big's stages as much since they aren't that frustrating but Amy gets on my nerves for basically being like Sonic after a drunken night out with the addition of a hammer. Whack-a-sonic was funm though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back