SRB2 AROUND TEH NET!!!1!O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, the fourth from last link on there has bad translation. It calls the game "Sonic Robbery Blast II".

I like how google's translater translated "Sonic Robo Blast 2" from german to "Sonic Robo Blow 2"

I actually had a couple of those people from GameFAQs join my server earlier today. The ones that actually stayed for more than a few seconds weren't very good at match, and mainly came to play Co-op.

You'd think that since they came from the Shadow the Hedgehog board, they would want to play a shooting game, but apparently that wasn't the case.

good luck with it.

I hope it won't get as dead as omega's forums.Lets see,today at his forums: 0 users online,and 7 users registerd. And 1 huge god called: omega......

wow

FuriousFox said:
I actually had a couple of those people from GameFAQs join my server earlier today. The ones that actually stayed for more than a few seconds weren't very good at match, and mainly came to play Co-op.

You'd think that since they came from the Shadow the Hedgehog board, they would want to play a shooting game, but apparently that wasn't the case.

They left because they didn't want to play a good game. You should be able to tell, it's the Shadow board. =P

Re: good luck with it.

Super mystic sonic said:
I hope it won't get as dead as omega's forums.Lets see,today at his forums: 0 users online,and 7 users registerd. And 1 huge god called: omega......

wow
Stay here, I'm going to go fetch my scrotum-kicking cleats.

Go to Video Games at the gamemakergames.com forums, and you will see a topic dedicated to SRB2, and I have a link to SRB2.org in my sig. (My name is "blah".)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back