TNAOSTH Voting

Well? Who's did you like? =D

• Digiku's "Robotnik in Space"?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or Bigboi's "Hedgehog Seeking Missile"?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so it's been a tiny bit more than I expected. Turkey Day got in the way, as well as school, which I've been really bogged down with lately.

Both Digiku and Bigboi will recieve a bunch of storyboards, animatics, model sheets and other production items. Both will also get a chance to do commentary on both the animatic stage and the completed stage, considering they're avalible and have a microphone. Bigboi will recieve the source of what was done on the PC in terms of the show back when it was being made in Flash, including numerous unfinished scripts, animations, and voice clips (JTE's Robotnik outtakes are quite hillarious), in addition to an increased number of production items in comparison to Digi's prize.

Both of you will have to state wether you want me to send it via snail mail or email, though keep in mind email allows for less, and it's better to have an original document than one scanned with an undeniably crappy scanner, so snail mail is preferred.

Thanks for participating you two; It's a big help, and both of your episodes are currently being produced in animatic form. Again, thanks! Couldn't do it without 'ya =P

Oh. And before I forget; I finally figured out how to make the scanned pictures look... smoothed out.

untitled14kk.png

So then, how do you use Paint to fill in the pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back