SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxboy

About a year ago, I joined this community. Shortly afterwards I decided to Start a tournament. Despite many things people said, like "it'll never get finished" and stuff like that. These people were right..partally. But after 1 year of it being created, I decided to revive this tournament and get the word out more than before. Info can be found at my freewebs site.
As said on my site, Signups will begin April 9 at 9 PM and end on April 16 at 11 PM (both in Eastern standard time). Also, I would mind if some of you refrain from saying stuff like "This is going to fail" and "This will suck". Thank you.

EDIT: Yeah, that's right, it's cancelled. It's way too hard and too stressful to plan this tournament between this somewhat split community (MB and IRC). It would of been nice to do something with this, but with this community, it's almost impossible to do something like this.

You either contact me through IRC(The fastest way) or you can PM me to join/create a team. Anyway, i'm excluding Zash because he'd probably annoy everyone with his stupidity.

I want to be in the tournament... But SRB2 always says that it can't connect to masterserver.

PD: now I have the complete version of SRB2.

Well, latest... Remember that I first downloaded the wrong version (that ends in THz 1)...

EDIT: masterserver solved... Thanks, Some Guy 2!!!

Incase any of you didn't check the site, there is a new wad for this tournament called srb2tournament (Rar format and Zip format). This wad edits maps 80-99(removes homing rings and adds afew more maps). So give it a look even if you aren't participating.

OK, I'm now going to download the WAD... I want to be in the tournament, too...

EDIT: when the tournament start?

EDIT again: can you specify more things in tournament's page, such as time of playing?

It starts when 24 people join it. If I do get this started, then i'm thinking the playing time will be sometime saturday and/or sunday.

OK, OK... I said it because I can't wait more to start... ;)

Please, add me... I'm annoying, but I want to sign up to the tournament!!! This is the fourth / five time that I said it... If is possible, I can be captian of a new team (Ashura, please), and all are welcome to be in (I'm new here, I'm not here more than one month, to know you)... Else, doesn't matter... I can to be in any team... ;)

PS: dude... If some of players isn't in game, what occurs? Team will lose the match or will play without the player?

Does anybody ever write anything in this line?

I would like to join your SRB2 Tournament thingy.
I would like to start a team. 'Team Playah'. :mrgreen:
If there's no room for any more new teams, then just slap me into whatever team needs another member. :roll:

SRB2-Playah, as far as I know (why always I use this phrase?), here are 4 slots free for teams (see the tournament page, the FoxBoy link).

I don't even think there are 24 active members in this community, better make the tournament a little smaller. >.>

Yes. Better yet, set a join deadline. That way, anyone who really cares will have joined, and you'll be able to organize/remove/divide any remaining contestants without waiting an entire year for something to happen.

If I was Foxboy, I will wrote "Singups will begin April 9 at 9 PM and end when 24 players was joined".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back