Microsoft just won the next-gen war. Why is this, you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, this is a genius marketing idea. If the games are any good at all, it's official win.

Hehehe. I was sold on "pocketbikes." Sereously, who cares if it's not Burnout standards? It's a Happy Meal toy.

For the Xbox.

With online capabilities.

...Whoah. I think I just phased out of reality.

All my friends own XBoxes (one of them has a 360) and I see no reason to purchase one when I can easily play any game by going to one of their houses.

Or at least, that was the case until this popped up. Now I am going to have to buy an XBox.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Bigboi said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
awsome Sonic games

Pfft.

Pfft what? It's awsome.
How can you say they are awesome? Most people who played the Sonic The Hedgehog demo were not too happy and Sonic and the Secret Rings still needs some more development time. Sonic Rivals? Maybe fun. I don't know/ Anyway those are some freaky games. :eek: I plan to buy a Wii sometime after launch and then get a Xbox 360 2 months later.

Oh dear lord. When I first saw this I was thinking "Are they out of their minds?" But now that I think about it, Mystic is right; If these games actually do turn out to be at least somewhat decent, it'll be Microsoft and Burger King for the god damned WIN.

I planning to get a 360 mostly for Sonic 360 and Halo 3, but those games look like a good laugh. (If they're being released here in England anyway...)

Those games all look too small and arcadish. Especially the Big Bumpin' game. The only one that looks like it'd offer some real in-depth gameplay is Sneak King. All the games have the same character models and visual style, so why don't they just merge all of them into one compilation? If sold separately, they'll be too small to do well on store shelves - they'd do better in the XBox Live Marketplace.

Is this real!? This has to be the wierdest thing I have ever seen since Katamari. :eek: this is just....... I dont know what to say.....
This is just strange, lets just leave it at that.

I don't see why Microsoft have won the next-gen wars with these: The disks already run on the original XBox, and besides, I don't know many people who'd shell out on a console just to play some kids meal games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back