Help in my map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa-x

srb20151.png

How can do this?

Nobody is going to make your map for you. You're going to have to do it on your own like the rest of us.

i have do it, but it doesn't work, in the game, when i go on that platform, "ERROR: waypoint in sequence 1 not found" :(

That's exactly what I get. Did you put in zoom tube waypoints? If you didn't, copy your srb2.srb file and rename it "srb2.wad" the open it up in DB and open map 13, go to the conveyor thingy and copy the zoom tube waypoint or whatever(if this doesn't help, then, well I don't know what to do then).

That's exactly what I get. Did you put in zoom tube waypoints? If you didn't, copy your srb2.srb file and rename it "srb2.wad" the open it up in DB and open map 13, go to the conveyor thingy and copy the zoom tube waypoint or whatever(if this doesn't help, then, well I don't know what to do then).

Yes i do, i have only put them at the level of the platforms...

Ok, I'll get it when I get home at about 3:00. I'm on a computer that doesn't like WAD files. It saves them as ~.wad.txt.

Last edited:
Geez, do what I do...open a WAD that contains what you want, see how that map does it, and either reconstruct it or copy it into your map, then tinker with it until it acts exactly the way you want it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back