• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggman's Elementar Island (Download Link!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa-x

----------
Presentation:
----------
This is a pack where eggman had teleport sonic and his friends into an island, there is a treasure in this island, all want this treasure, but only one can have this, and here the battle is begin, go in some zones of the mysterious places of the islands and fight all the people want the treasure, kill them before they find the treasure, are you ready for this?

Here some photos of the island where you can fins your enemies:

----------
----------
Tropical Cascades Zone:

srb20048.png

Inferno Core Zone:

srb20049.png

Ice Sea Zone:

srb20050.png

Digital Universe Zone:

srb20051.png

Night Forest Zone:

srb20071.png

Hidden Shipwhreck Zone:

srb20054.png

Air Temple Zone:

srb20055.png

Pyramid Structure Zone:

srb20056.png

ARK defense system:

srb20062.png

Mystic Dimension Zone:

srb20057.png

----------
Videos:
----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6SLnM_xiI (sorry for bad quality and no music)

----------
Notes:
----------

RACE

0 on 10 maps :0%

No screens

CTF

0 on 10 maps :0%

No screens

---------
Credits:
---------

Sa-x: Maps
Toaster: Fixes
Fawfulfan: Name and story

---------
Download:
---------

[highlight]Link Removed[/highlight]

I need criticism, post what do you think only using the images.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an idea for not only a name, but a plot:

I call it: "Eggman's Elemental Island". The story: Eggman snatched up Sonic and warped him to a mysterious island of jungles, glaciers, and volcanoes. Sonic must search the island, looking for the mysterious interdimensional portal Eggman is creating...

Here's an idea for not only a name, but a plot:

I call it: "Eggman's Elemental Island". The story: Eggman snatched up Sonic and warped him to a mysterious island of jungles, glaciers, and volcanoes. Sonic must search the island, looking for the mysterious interdimensional portal Eggman is creating...
thank you for the idea, i like this name, but is not coop, i want to continue, can you give me an idea to the next stages?

Hey look, you changed the name! "Eggman's Elemental Island" really is a good name for your wad.

I remember helping you with the first match map. =P Good job, I'd like to play the levels now.

noooooo, what is going on, who have delete my pics T_T i have lost them :'( how can i find them on imageshak :'( :'( :'(

gerad.jpg

This is all I could think of when I saw the title of the mod.

Anyway, Tropical Cascades looks the best of the lot, if a little small. Inferno Core is eye-blinding and just a bunch of platforms, Ice Sea is Inferno Core without the eye-blinding factor, and Digital Universe Zone is just flat. Night Forest needs work and uses poorly-tiling Wood Zone textures.

gerad.jpg

This is all I could think of when I saw the title of the mod.

Anyway, Tropical Cascades looks the best of the lot, if a little small. Inferno Core is eye-blinding and just a bunch of platforms, Ice Sea is Inferno Core without the eye-blinding factor, and Digital Universe Zone is just flat. Night Forest needs work and uses poorly-tiling Wood Zone textures.
i have to remember this

NEW: Download link +1 map!

These levels are gorgeous. The only real problems are that there are no level headers, and there isn't a colormap in Hidden Relipt Zone. Also, what the heck is a "relipt"?

Last edited:
These levels are gorgeous. The only real problems are that there are no level headers, and there isn't a colormap in Hidden Relipt Zone. Also, what the heck is a "relipt"?

Woah, i am italian and the name in italian is "Relitto" for this i have think in english is relipt, but i mean the sheep underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back