• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Help for mod and Miles_the_hedgehog.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help with 2 things. One is my wad, Miles_the_hedgeog.wad. The other is my mod SRB3. No I am not trying to make a game better than SRB2, but add more fun with it. So please have a heart and PM me if you want to join Team Universe.

The Rules said:
6. Don’t post a topic for a project you have not made yet. You should at least be at the point where you can show screenshots before you make any posts about it.
This should also be in the Suggestions and Help forum.

Actually, this could have been in Editing if it was centered around your character wad, and you took some time to tell us what's wrong with your wad. (Or, what you think is wrong.)

What Ritz said. Most people will not join in to help with something unless you can show that you have actually accomplished something with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back