• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My wad keeps on screwing up when i jump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

My naruto wad isnt jumping properly, on fall he causes a segment handler,signal violation.Can someone please fix this for me.

Well we would but, could you give us the wad, and it might be the lower case's have been changed into uper case's, are you using XWE?

You need to update to the better XWE, and lowercase-ify the PLAYa and PLAYb frames.

With that question answered, why the hell would you want to make a Naruto WAD? That's nothing but an overrated anime about fake ninjas who spend half the episode making stupid hand-signs.

Don' add all angles, just on angle on all of them. Just download the wad and see for yourself if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Draykon said:
You need to update to the better XWE, and lowercase-ify the PLAYa and PLAYb frames.

With that question answered, why the hell would you want to make a Naruto WAD? That's nothing but an overrated anime about fake ninjas who spend half the episode making stupid hand-signs.
Naruto is good! The hand signs mean something, ecah different than the last. For example, If I made a cross with my hands, I'd be using the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back