• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Advance style chao characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
I'm trying to make each advance-style character chao and make a wad for it. I have taken all the sprites I found for them and made them into one big sheet. Here it is for those people willing to help. I'm starting with sonic chao so let me know who your working on (make sure you change the colors to green so you coul change them.)

AdvanceChao.gif

Um, ok? and stop shooting you'reself *takes gun of you*
I'll do mario chao if u gimme sprites or a sprite to copy of

(Offtopic:Oh so I was the one who was shooting me)

I was talking to Nitro but thanks anyway.

Here is sprites you can copy off.

mariochaofv6.png

Ooo! May I use the normal chao sprites for my chao garden? The chao in the garden look kind of weird.

Oh I didn't think you were making all of them I thought you were just releasing that one little chao.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Oh I didn't think you were making all of them I thought you were just releasing that one little chao.

They are making a hoard of different chao, like I might make an Invader Zim chao, but people like Shadow chao and the really popular NiGHTS Chao. :D

Wanna WAD the ZimChao?
Here is the sprite sheet
zimchaospritesog1.png

I've noticed no one is including amychao. I can't wad, though I can sprite pretty well, so heres what I have for Amychao so far.

edit: Can Someone Wad it all for me??

You could make all the sprites and I could wad it. Ive never seen anyone do the sprites for the corner views before on a chao though, so nice spriting. Could you do this with other chao? I want a knuckles chao wad.

Me too, but it shouldn't be all that hard since you just have to edit 2 frames per angle.
Edit: I just realized that you could use the head from the frames of the chao shaking his head for the front corner view.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

They are making a hoard of different chao, like I might make an Invader Zim chao, but people like Shadow chao and the really popular NiGHTS Chao. :D

Wanna WAD the ZimChao?
Here is the sprite sheet
zimchaospritesog1.png

:lol: Thats cool :lol:

To me its the only easy wading. To tell the truth I haven't really done anything though..

My friend wants me too make a wad like this and I dont know how too wad can some one help? Here are the sprites.

my.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back