• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mecha Sonic Wad (help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning to make a mecha sonic (from S3&K) wad but I need a good spriter and animator. I'll all credit (100 percent) to whoever makes the best one for me. You can email me at weatherboy999@yahoo.com if you are making the wad or have made it. Send me the file beta version and i'll tell you. I really need your help!

metalsonicmk72 said:
I was planning to make a mecha sonic (from S3&K) wad but I need a good spriter and animator. I'll all credit (100 percent) to whoever makes the best one for me. You can email me at weatherboy999@yahoo.com if you are making the wad or have made it. Send me the file beta version and i'll tell you. I really need your help!

1. No wad requests.
2. The editing forum is for when you have signs of progress and you're showing it.
3.Use the editing section of the srb2 site or refer to the srb2 wiki.

REQUESTING WADS IS SO DANG SELFISH.Does anyone even bother to read the rules?! :x usually they don't credit the person.It's like "hey! make me a wad so I can take the credit and everyone will love me not u" this is gonna be locked in like 3 more posts. If you're gonna request a wad,atleast pm 1 person. it still isn't right but you won't be publically humiliated. I don't even think I know what editing is anymore.it's ok to ask for help but do something yourself first to show your helping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back