• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Real Deal Metal Harbour- Adventure Example Replacement!

Sonic-only or Any Character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic And The Secret Rings has been occupying my time lately, so I haven't made much progress. That and the slope I'm trying to make fizzles out with sector reference errors all the time. I may continue on Sunday.

Chéesé said:
Maybe you could put emerald tokens where all the chao boxes were.
That's my plan.

Nickrawls08 said:
Just call it scr_metalharbor

He has a point. But other than that, I liked what is done of the level! I'm only counting what's made so far, and for it, I give an 8/10.

Chaos said:
Kitsune, you need quotation marks around the name.

Like this:
Someone said:

How will the launch pad be like?

Yes, I disabled BBCode.

The launch pad will probably be FOFs and springs. I'm not going to make FOF stairs and railings! That task is reserved for crazy people. I'm only going to make the railings, unless I want over 9000 tags.

Boinciel said:
Chaos said:
Kitsune, you need quotation marks around the name.

Like this:
Someone said:

How will the launch pad be like?

Yes, I disabled BBCode.

The launch pad will probably be FOFs and springs. I'm not going to make FOF stairs and railings! That task is reserved for crazy people. I'm only going to make the railings, unless I want over 9000 tags.

Well what about for the time? I'd really rather not be waiting on it.

This looks like a great wad. But I downloaded it and whenever I add it nothing happens. Do you know what could have happened?

Ok thanks. I'll rate this level after I play it.
EDIT: This was a great WAD but it seemed unfinished. Other than that it was great.

I obviously noticed that, just that the level is like cut in half. It may be me but on the aircraft liner it just stops.

"Pretty text" annoys me so.

Anyways Boinciel, I think that you could probably SOC those bomb-dropping jet fighters from SA2. It's worth a shot.

I'll Begin said:
"Pretty text" annoys me so.

Anyways Boinciel, I think that you could probably SOC those bomb-dropping jet fighters from SA2. It's worth a shot.

Tried SOCcing, and it didn't work out for me. Sort of like hex editing, I can understand the basics, but I just don't get the finer points like how it works. Anyway, I don't want it screwing up when you add Mystic Realm.

Oh, and pretty text annoys me too.

The level now is better. Although the "ramps" glitch up on me sometimes.
And also,

Pretty Text is is very annoying.

At Bionicel: Wow, this is awesome, this should be the real adventure example, and very good design too.

At others:Stop doing pretty text wars, it's annoying.

Actually, Sonic and the Secret Rings has been occupying a lot of my time lately. I obtained several Gold Medals as well as the Hyper Speed-up yesterday. I just can't seem to put it down!
I'll try to continue tomorrow, if I can tear myself away.

EDIT: Blasted Wii. It keeps thinking a period is a .us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back