How to Reset Controls

SpicyHamSamson

Pure of Heart! Dumb of Ass!
So, I must have made a dumb mistake and accidentally cleared what the button to confirm on menus is set to before immediately closing the game, so now I cannot progress past the title screen. Is there any way I can reset that command, or maybe there's a key command that will always work for confirming on the menus?

The Enter key should always act as a confirm key with the current menu system. Otherwise, you can delete your config.cfg file from your SRB2 directory, and the game will generate a fresh one upon your next startup. Be warned that this will reset all your settings, though! (Your savedata will be untouched.)

I tried the enter key, it's not working for some reason. So you said I can delete my config.cfg file from the directory. How exactly would I do that?

FInd your way to the folder that the exectable is in, then look for a file named "config.cfg". Then select it and hit delete.

I can't find the folder. Would it be in the SRB2 Launcher Folder? I'm on Mac so maybe that might have something to do with it? I'm sorta new to this so sorry if I'm having trouble understanding.

Find the folder where you installed SRB2win, it should be in there. It's also where your addons folder and screenshots folder are. I'm a bit unfamiliar with Mac myself but whereever the game itself is is where everything else should be.

Find the folder where you installed SRB2win, it should be in there. It's also where your addons folder and screenshots folder are. I'm a bit unfamiliar with Mac myself but whereever the game itself is is where everything else should be.
what if you don't have srb2win?

Cant you edit the config.cfg? couldn't you remap it from there? If you have SRB2, you likely have a text editor.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back