Funniest Single Words Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm....how did that word go???

supercalafrgalisticexpialadocius, or something lke that? (I know it's not a real word, but...)

*shot*

Antidisestablishmentarianism. My favorite word, and it's an actual word.

It means: To be against those who are against an establishment.

Nope. It actually means to be against the seperation of church and state.

...well, that might be the same basic thing, but this definition is more specific, and more along what Wikipedia says.

Confuzzulified.
It means to be confused so much you are confused why you are confused. XD

Shadow Hog said:
Nope. It actually means to be against the seperation of church and state.

...well, that might be the same basic thing, but this definition is more specific, and more along what Wikipedia says.
That's just a myth. Though it IS antidisestablishmentarianism. Antidisestablishmentarianism is really more than that.
Just look at it's name.

Tapika the fox said:
Confuzzulified.
It means to be confused so much you are confused why you are confused. XD
It's also not a word.

But then, neither is Twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesameseedbun.

What myth? There's no myth to this, Draykon, it's the dictionary definition and everything. Straight from the Oxford English Dictionary, it's "properly, opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England, but popularly cited as an example of a long word.”

Shadow Hog said:
What myth? There's no myth to this, Draykon, it's the dictionary definition and everything. Straight from the Oxford English Dictionary, it's "properly, opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England, but popularly cited as an example of a long word.”

Well, believe it or not I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back