Large Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

This is just a simple level that anybody could make.
This is a Large Ocean with all of the Chaos Emeralds at the beggining, and lots of 25 ring monitors.
This was created with the simple purpose to have Hiper Sonics running on the water.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1q7rt

Well, I mean, who's gonna just want to spin around on water a Super Sonic? It's fun yes, but not worthy of a level.

spaz16 said:
Well, I mean, who's gonna just want to spin around on water a Super Sonic? It's fun yes, but not worthy of a level.

Oh yeah...your avatar is definite representation of yourself. Try to think outside the idiot box for a moment.

Maps like this are useful in coop netgames. All that's needed is to have the nextmap number to be MAP01 when the level is ended.

Re: hey...

joepej said:
dont make fun now you can get all chaos emeralds and have fun using super characters

Oh, Man

You sir, are a cheater and a n00b. Play the game like it was meant to be played. Not like a person who loves becoming "Super, Hyper" Sonic!! You were not even suppossed to be able to use a "Super Character" in match. I hope you have fun playing 1.09.2 because that version is the final one that has those cheap cheats!

Sonict

Then again, all the "cheap cheats" were supposedly removed in 1.08...
Also, I reeeaaally need to get around to making that Super Sonic Water Battle map contest thing...

I just created this level for people to be playing around in an Ocean.
Not to cheat.
Personlly, I hate peolpe who cheat to pass the levels.
But, if someone wants to cheat, let them.
If you don't like my level, spaz16, don't download it.
Besides, if someone cheats, the game will be modified.

The game gets modified by loading WADs anyway, so what's the point?

I totally agree with you, Sonict.

Jason the Echidna said:
Then again, all the "cheap cheats" were supposedly removed in 1.08...
Also, I reeeaaally need to get around to making that Super Sonic Water Battle map contest thing...

O_o
JTE? your Wadding again?

marioman said:
This wad is pretty fun, but still no point....

Wad's like that, just win, Marioman.
Lobby Of Retardness
Diver
Hide 'n seek
They are fun, but almost no point whatsoever. XP

Large ocean... SO FUN!

Call me what you like, I call this Zone fun. To make it better, you could add a few water sheilds! (Diving group! Location: Large Ocean! Water sheilds supplied.) and before I forget, PLEASE make it easier to get back up on the island... what if you fall getting the rings/emeralds? or you could make it more ocean-like and add a coastline instead of a peuny island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back