Do I download Mirror one or Mirror Two?

FishandChips

When was the last time I logged in?
First I will explain my issue. So I downloaded Sonic Robo Blast 2 using a tutorial that said to do Mirror one. About a week later I found out about SRB2 Ware. So I downloaded the mod and I could not connect to the Master Server because it said my version was 2.2.1 and the latest version was 2.2.4. So I updated the game with a guide and it stayed on 2.2.1. So I tried again and it was the same. So can someone help?

To update the game, simply download the 2.2.4 patch and extract it into your SRB2 folder. If it asks you to replace any files select yes. Both mirrors will give you the same files, it's simply a matter of downloading both the full install and the patch.

To update the game, simply download the 2.2.4 patch and extract it into your SRB2 folder. If it asks you to replace any files select yes. Both mirrors will give you the same files, it's simply a matter of downloading both the full install and the patch.
Ummmm. I did.

Ok. That makes sense. But one thing I forgot was that Windows said it was not Installed all the way but it worked.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back