Can someone give me the MSLauncher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic260

The Elementor
For me, the MS Launcher only works on one computer, and crashes on any other computer. Thanks to my computer crashing, I need to re-download it. Where can I get it?

I downloaded it, it was already a part of my computer. My mom was on here profile and it worked on hers. It didnt after that.

That can't be it. Before my hard drive was whipped (happened two days ago), it worked on ALL of my computers profiles.

sonic260 said:
That can't be it. Before my hard drive was whipped (happened two days ago), it worked on ALL of my computers profiles.
Is the ms launcher in the srb2 folder and is it linked to your srb2win.exe

EDIT = Try this Linky (Extract that into your srb2 folder)

It didn't work. It stil says
MSLauncher2 has stopped working

EDIT: Before, when I tried to join a different version of SRB2, It usually says
Could not find an executable file, check your computer
or something like that. Then this open file thing pops up, then I open it with srb2win.exe

sonic260 said:
Could not find an executable file, check your computer
or something like that. Then this open file thing pops up, then I open it with srb2win.exe

You get that error when a shortcut to the exe is broken. You must have moved the exe file or you tried to copy and past the exe to your SRB2 folder and pasted a shortcut to it instead.

Edit:
You are downloading from here?
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s0569864/launcher/

Nooooooo it did that the first time. It also did that when connecting to another version. When I open the right exe, it doesn't ask for it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back