Movies everyone loves, that you despise

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Alvin and the shitmun... I mean, Alvin and the chipmunks 2 was also terrible with all those cliche scenes

I figured sooner or later some Twilight fankid would come and start defending it. :D I've never actually seen it, so I'm not going to rant about it though.

I never plan on seeing it either, so there.

All those American 3D Diseny/Dreamworks childrens/family movies (like Shrek, Toy Story, Nemo, Carz you get the idea)
.. I can't freaking STAND THEM.. I hope they stop making those.

Also yeah Twilight sucks and the fans (female ones who watch it because of the male actors) those shallow bitches should be set alite. Judging every guy they meet by the OH SO PERFECT EDWARD AND TAYLOR. :S

All those American 3D Disney/Dreamworks childrens/family movies (like Shrek, Toy Story, Nemo, Carz you get the idea)
.. I can't freaking STAND THEM.. I hope they stop making those.S

May as well stop making movies period and close down media :p. Kids movies and cartoons will always exist, just like everything else. In my opinion, I see more imagination put in most of children/family movies than the generic action, overly excessive violent horror, and cliche romance movies that come out today.

Last edited:
Evita, the musical chronicling the career of Argentine First Lady Eva Perón. It was pretty much the worst movie I've ever seen. How the hell did it get so popular? First of all, it was boring as hell --in fact, it was so boring that after my old high school Spanish class finished watching it, I actually stood up and proclaimed to the class "That was the most boring video I have ever seen in my entire life!" I can admit that much of my dislike probably comes from my general lack of interest in musicals, but even as far as musicals go it was lousy.

Worse than that, it really had a theme that I do not appreciate. Eva Perón slept her way to the top, used her charms to distract the Argentinians from the fact that her fascist husband was trashing the country, and was more or less the poster girl for everything that's wrong with the stereotypical politician. Why do some people still insist upon viewing her in a positive light?

All those American 3D Diseny/Dreamworks childrens/family movies (like Shrek, Toy Story, Nemo, Carz you get the idea)
.. I can't freaking STAND THEM.. I hope they stop making those.
Why do people adore these movies so much?
Honestly, they can't be that great...

They make video games about them, DVDs (of course), commercials that make it seem like they rock out loud, the whole deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back