My artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm new to this message board but not at all new to Sonic or the Sonic community. :) Heres some art of my character Trent. He's based off of me. Tell me what you think :D

trent0dm.jpg

Oh yeah Trent also has electric powers and can control electricty. That's how he attacks and defends. You can see the electricity in his body if you look carefully. :)

Erm yeah, you're not the first. Just so you know, fancharacters that are recolors of official characters are generally frowned upon here. Especially ones that are no more than a color change with elemental powers.

Wow, double posting, double points for you.
Seriously, recolors (horrible ones at that) are, indeed, frowned upon.
And no more offense, if you haven't read the rules, I'd advise you do so.

Draykon said:
Erm yeah, you're not the first. Just so you know, fancharacters that are recolors of official characters are generally frowned upon here. Especially ones that are no more than a color change with elemental powers.
Yeah, at least I gave my character a third tail, a sword and the origional version once had SMGs (Sub-Machine-Guns).

Do you wanna know who my fan character is! Well do ya! >=(
doit.jpg

XD Not really. My girl fan character will not be shown for one reason I have an idea for her. But I converted FF into a fan character that's good enough for me.

O yeas????????????///////////////slash well mines has 9 tals lazer nukles eye beams hova shoes jet pack 82x hyper space sped and eye beams and cna control fir wate r auir fire and water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111one

Heh, I just got an idea for a picture in the stickied topic.

My fan character can run faster than Sonic and jump as high as Superman FTW and every time he thoks an Armageddon shield explosion happens. he looks like sonic but he's not a recolor k bye. And that's my fan character.

I found out a name for my fan character his name is Gonic the hedgehog.

Here's a sprite of him.

gonic0qg.png

Btw, that is the Sonic sprite, except I destroyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back