• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Race levels by DeltaPhoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
i'm making some race levels. I think i need to work on the design, but here are some screenshots:

01rn1.jpg

02kl7.jpg

You'll need to chose the way in the second level (2nd screenshot)

Now, did i forget anything?
Yes, the download link:
http://files.filefront.com/DeltaRacewad/;11213890;/fileinfo.html

Looks waaaay too cramped. Make the pathes much bigger. The pictures make it clostraphobic (however it's spelt) in the cave-like area.

You're Right...

Yeah, i thought i would need to work on the design...
The first levels name is "Do not move" Because moving will make the level fail... maybe that's kinda stupid... You will start above a spring that will send you to another and so on until end. 2nd lvl is not very tricky... None of the 3 springs is the right one... you will die at the end of them all. The true path is behind you... But yes, you're right... i need to work on my design. Btw, this was my first try at a LVL wad...

Do Not Move, 0/10

Just like the title. You sit there, and the level will finish for you.

Tricky One, 0/10

Don't use Adventure Mode, Race doesn't need robots, no Thok Barrier, basically everything that makes a bad map. Also, you have to go backwards at the start.

Overall, 0/10

Scrap and remake. Use real MusicSlots. And when you say that they're Race maps, set them to Race mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back