Oldest game you own

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest one that I owned, but not have anymore was Rocky for the sega master system which was made in 1987. That was before I was born. I could only get as far as Drago, which is the third fighter. Its not that great a fighting game, but I still had fun with it.

EDIT: I forgot that I had Ghost house for master system which was made in 1986. In this game you are this kid that is some sort of vampire or something, I don't know. Anyway, you fight these strange monsters and ghosts, which are very cartoon like. The main monster you fight is Dracula, and you have to find the places that you can summon him. I only played through the first level, because when I saw the second level it looked exactly like the first only with different colors. I was expecting to actually go into the house when I got done with the first level.

Alcazar for Commodore 64 released in 1985 is the oldest game I'm certain of having.

I have this feeling though that I own a game called Impossible Mission for commodore 64 which was released either 1983 or 1984, I don't know which version we have.

I still have my old NES system and with my oldest game being Super Mario Bros. I'm thinking.

Mine would be the first sonic the hedghog for the sega genesis, even though I don't have the genesis because it somehow broke.

Final Fantasy VII or Pokemon Red/Blue (I have both) considering the japanese release date, or Goldeneye considering the european release.

I have a few Genesis games and Gameboy games, but they ujust get eaten by some invisible game eating thing.

"Super Mario Bros." Game and Watch.

After that, it's probably one of my PlayStation or N64 games. A pretty big gap. I also have FIFA 96 for PC, that's pretty old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back