what is the most random thing that has happend to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

super

newbe comic artist
You will never guess what happend to my on friday, Most probably because Im going to tell you. I was running in my P.E lesson, nere the end of the day, then out of pure bad luck, my kneecap decided to deslocate itself. now Im in a full leg cast for 4 weeks and my GCSE's are in 3 weeks.
So this has got me thinking, what is the most random thing that happend to you? and please keep it clean *shot*.

Well, I happened to kick my own nose with the KNEE. Trying to kick the air.
That was just hilarious, but I almost broke my nose.

well the most random thing thats ever happend to me was when i had the sudden urge to have cheese and crackers.

GCSEs, joy, I did my first maths module back in March, got an A on it, I take it you did your 1st module last year since you're about to start your main GCSEs?

I first knew how to do a back flip when I triiped on a sponge while I was washing the dishes.

One day I was at school I was just walking outside...And all of a sudden a guy jumped on me and screamed "I'm so happy cause I got gummie bears!!!!!" and he started to dance...It was totally random....

Well, I'm nicknamed dinner saver for this, I slid, Sort of did a barrel roll, and I dropped my dinner, And since food is awesome, I had to grab it, Apart from the fact I broke my head open off the wall in the process.

Sprout said:
Well, I'm nicknamed dinner saver for this, I slid, Sort of did a barrel roll, and I dropped my dinner, And since food is awesome, I had to grab it, Apart from the fact I broke my head open off the wall in the process.

Lmao, a barrel roll.

Well, my most random thing was when I was in Year 9, and running to lunch, some random guy (Yes, GUY) kissed me. :O I am male, and not gay either, but I'm not the kind to fight really. :/

Around here that would get that guy punched in the face and FORCED into amateur gender-switch surgery. I won't explain that but I wiil say that hedge clippers are involved.

Me I went to a birthday party then i saw a wii in one room then in the other room isee people trading pokemoncards...........

Let's see...I fell out of a window (pushed) not really high from the ground, but it hurt x.x now i'm bleeding...also, I was attacked by my dog who thought I was a stranger just because it was crazy hat day at school x.x'.

Edit: You don't have to feel bad for me. Edit to the Edit: I got stabbed by a led pencil by a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back