Fixed Various map oddities, including texture and lighting issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregory_house

Also known as TemporaryAl
Okay, some of these are more like suggestions, but when they are, it's to make the parts I specify look consistent with the rest of the level (and less weird). So I'm sorry if some of these sound too unnecessary. Moreover, there probably won't be any more of these for some time, I think.

Radiant Caverns Zone
The top of this stalagmite has a wrong texture and the sectors around it are a little too bright.
(943,-657,528)
Also, I don't think the exterior of these small tunnels should have the same texture on the front as the inside,
(3790,-4786,656,61) this is an example, 2 entrances x 2 tunnels means there are 4 of these.

Celestial Sancutary Zone
These two gargoyles just fall from the sky on level load
(-1047,20,393)
Lots of things do not cast shadows:
The four pillars around you at (0,397,256)
All of these things you're standing on at(-214,2469,416) except the ones outside the building.
This platform and its pillar(-1065,4357,832)

Granite Lake Zone
Lighting error at (3254,-1392,384)
This wall should use the normal rock texture just like the ones around it(8221,-3468,392,9)
This little cave (4370,-7978,64) has no shadow in it, and I guess the ceiling here should have the same mossy rock texture as the back of it
(and the two walls still inside it but with the normal rock texture should probably be changed, too)
(whether it also needs the lianas texture hanging from the entrance is up to you, I guess)

Frost Columns Zone
The lighting in this sector is really weird and inconsistent with the rest of the level (-1410,-1252,32)
It should be dark on the inside of the cave right above (the exterior of it is fine, bright as it is), but brighter on the floor (because it seems that the ice floor emits light in the level),
with the same three different light levels there are around the ice in the whole room.
Same with this place (-1944,1706,0). Either make it a little darker below the whole platform, or remove that small square shadow and leave it bright.
The springs that lead to the second floor of the castle overlap, three are enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back