• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Where can i find zeshiro.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owner

Sometimes when i play a netgame, my game shuts off and says i need zeshiro.wad. Does anyone know where i can find this?

So, you felt the need to bump this topic... why?

Honestly, why is it so damn difficult for people to check the date of the last post?

Re: My freind has zeshiro O_o;;;

misterizman said:
My freind has Zeshiro, it looks cool and has cool effects

ZOMG That's so cool, me too! :D

You should really PM for more updated wads. Chances are, if you don't knwo me from IRC, you have a really old version of one of my Zeshiro wads. (There are currently 3)

EDIT:

Jake the fox said:

Honestly, why is it so damn difficult for people to check the date of the last post?

Bumping topics is legal. It's better than starting a new topic about this.

Zeshiro said:
Chances are, if you don't knwo me from IRC, you have a really version of one of my Zeshiro wads. (There are currently 3)

Have a 'really' what?

Jake the fox said:
Yeah, Zesh, but bumping topics when you have nothing important to say is just stupid and pointless.

What do you mean nothing important? He was glorifying me. That is of paramount significance! 8)

Zeshiro said:
misterizman said:

You should really PM for more updated wads. Chances are, if you don't knwo me from IRC, you have a really old version of one of my Zeshiro wads. (There are currently 3)

EDIT:

Jake the fox said:

Yup also, if it doesn't bother you, is it ok if he sent me the wad so i can play it too? Zeshiro is just sooo cool

Zeshiro said:
misterizman said:

EDIT:

Jake the fox said:

Also my freind has all of them, Zeshiro Bushido master, Zeshiro X, and Zeshiro GM

Owner said:
O_O; Where on earth did you find this topic? that's a huge bump man.
Well....heres how i found out.

I went to showdown with my freind, i said "Can this noob get any faster??"
Then he said "Actualy, i have him"
Then i said "Wow!!!"
Then he said "I got all 3,Zeshiro bushido master, Zeshiro X, and Zeshiro GM"
Then i said "Nice"
Then he said "Zeshiro bushido looks like a ninja with bushido cloak and can do speed thok, Zeshiro X i think can do rapid thok, and Zeshiro GM can do some thok ive never seen, something with when he falls the thok delays his fall =/"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back