Favorite Sonic Cartoon

What is your favorite Sonic Cartoon?

• SatAM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (AoSTH)

• Sonic Underground

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
firemario1001 said:
Tets said:
Wow, this topic is still alive? Looks like it requires more of my genius though.

firemario1001 said:
Cartoon is a style of animation, like anime. They aren't the same thing.
I'm sorry, but you are sorely mistaken. Let us take a look at the definition of cartoon...

dictionary.com said:
cartoon

n 1: a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine (syn: sketch) 2: a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence (syn: animated cartoon)
That's exactly what anime is. Anime means animation, particularly animation in the form of cartoons. And furthermore, if you look at the history of anime you'll find that it is, in fact, heavily influenced by western (read: American) animation. They are one and the same.

And on the subject of AOSTH, here's a blast from the past: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tj.hopkins2/loool.html. *snicker*

EDIT

After thinking I guess you're right. But anime must be a different style to cartoons, I mean, anime puts heavy emphasis on detail and the stereotype thing too.

And Sonic X was a terrible show. Making Sonic look weak, terrible plots, done in a horrible conglamo between an anime and cart... I mean something western, really makes this show have nothing going for it. The only people who like it are Amy fans *shiver* for obvious reasons.

Obviously, you havn't seen the unedited japaneese anime.

Hay wait sonic dose not look weak,Hes allllllways loook like that.
He just gets older, and as he gets older he looks better!!!

Shadow fox said:
Hey, wait. Sonic does not look weak, he always looks like that. He just gets older, and as he looks older he looks better!

I have no clue what he's talking about, but at least now everyone can read it.

lol It's more like....Sonic dose not look weak, hes alllllways loook like that! Sonic blah older bla bla older blaaaaaah. lol At least thats what I see.

Did any of you realize this topic has been dead for nearly a month now? Besides, if you had stopped your mindless bashing for a moment perhaps you would have seen exactly what our fellow forum patron was trying to say in the revival of this dead topic. I know I understood it clearly.

Still, old topics are best left alone. This wasn't even that good of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back