What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a job during high school, as a grocery clerk.

Technically, I have a job making cartoons for a student newspaper right now. But work has been sparse lately, unfortunately.

We have an occupation field in the profile, you know. >_>

Anyways, my occupation is making people feel bad over the internet.

I'm a lazy bum living off the charity of others and unemployment.

...I'm a minor. I live off of allowance and begging Mom to give me money. (And food from the fridge lol)

I'm a lazy bum living off the charity of others and unemployment.
This, in all honesty.

I'm 19 years of age, living off my parent's income while having no job. I HAVE been applying, though to no avail has any company hired me.
I do often collect money from various places and people, but I don't have to spend it. I wind up spending what I make within a year (Often around $600) at a yearly anime convention. It's quite sad actually. =P

I'm a college student. Finding a job nowadays is quite hard. It's November and I don't even see anyone hiring for the Christmas retail season. This is not a good sign X_X

Freelance Developer, mainly Web (PHP/MySQL) but I can do applications (C#) too.

On average, if I were to actually work out when I do work and how much I do, I usually earn around £20~/hour per job.

I'm a student but an I also work as a developer, generally in C or python but ,sometimes in (LUA) for PSP environment.
Of course its not free xD i earn around 35$/hour per job.
Ps:I suck in web coding....=3

Really difficult finding a job out here. Currently applying for an apprenticeship with the electricians union.

A high school senior who might apply at either a dollar store or a restaurant after his college apps are done. Got to help out the family any way I can you know.

I honestly wish to make a living off of doing commissions for people instead of working at some fast food restaurant or grocery store. And with me recently turning 16, I should find myself a job but I haven't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back