Ultimate difficulty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlyder

...wow. Has anyone been able to do this? It seems nigh impossible. No lives, no rings, no saving? I can't imagine even the most seasoned SRB2 player being able to do this without getting lucky.

Are there any tricks to it that I'm unaware of?

I've done it. Its easy!
Well...its easy when you spend 20 hours of every day playing srb2.
The trick is to not get hit.
Its that simple.
Make use of short cuts.
But if you have to go through a hazardus area to get to a shortcut, dont do it...unless your very skilled.

Notes on Ultimate Mode:

1. Get just about every life you can find. Even if you're good, CEZ3's boss is good at cheap hits because of his shielding spikeballs.
2. Get the chaos emeralds. Not for super sonic, but for those ring bonuses which lead to lives. Also, if you have all 7 emeralds and get a token, it seems to give you a ring/free hit (not sure).
3. Choose your best character. Super sonic is not gonna happen, so don't pick Sonic for him. There's no dishonor in picking Tails if you go the best with him. In ultimate, I use Knux, mainly for his gliding, which can get you.... more lives.
4. Invincibility powerups are still around. Use them.

There's more, but I'm too lazy to go on.

Warpshade said:
Notes on Ultimate Mode:
3. Choose your best character. Super sonic is not gonna happen, so don't pick Sonic for him. There's no dishonor in picking Tails if you go the best with him. In ultimate, I use Knux, mainly for his gliding, which can get you.... more lives.
You forgot to add that he can glide through Eggman's spikeballs without getting hurt :)

^^

Well then, I guess I got lucky 8 times in a row then, heh. Still, I must be on to something there if I was that lucky.

WAIT A MINUTE!!
Are you telling me that I was prancing around fot my life trying not to loose my only life when I was surounded by extra lives!?

WAIT A MINUTE!!
Are you telling me that I was prancing around fot my life trying not to loose my only life when I was surounded by extra lives!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back