• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: Chaotic Darkness: Demo2 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After collecting all the emeralds, you go super, if you get the black emerald as well, you turn hyper.

I think if you remove the rain in rainy ruins, it should be called chaotic castle. And for the above poster, that is the only way.

It's quite good! the emerald huning stages are quite interesting!

my only criticism is that this game seems to suffer from the dreaded waytoomuch syndrome

There are some places that are just too stuffed with stuff!

that aside, Well done! So far, my grade is 8.5/10

(I'm at the toxic basement's special stage)

I'm gonna ignore that above post and simply take advantage of the bump.

Work on this has been going very slowly I'll admit, it's mostly due to having so many other things to do. Once I've gotten a few things out of the way though I'm gonna start work on this again, though I might have to wait until 1.09.3 since the most important hunting stage bug is supposedly fixed in that version.

yulin said:
how do I get the computer player
During SRB2, beat the game twice on very hard. During the second time at the final boss, hold ALT and press F4. Only press that at the final boss, or else it'll crash and quit.

*snickers*

Anywy, yah, this is quite a nice mod. unfortunatly, there are WAY too many rings =P It completely spoils the game. Place rings in groups of 10 at the most and maybe 5 at the least for a better outcome. you have about 100 in one small area XP

From what I remember, I perhaps only did that in LFZ1 and maybe CFZ1. LFZ1 is in fact, an extremely old map...the reason why it's there is because when I first made it, I was planning on expanding it into a single player level pack anyways, this is just me actually going ahead with it.

I somehow managed to get the radar working!

I think I saved, then died, then loaded. suddenly, my radar was up!

If you are playing the current version, try that in an emerald stage, it really helps.

Update: 2nd demo.

http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/cloud9/scr_chaoticdarknessdemo2fix.zip - 1.19 MB

This is mostly bug fixing and minor adding but list of changes since last demo:

• Lesser Rings in SP stages
  • Special Stage 2 changed a bit
  • Match Stages added to the match rotation and changed somewhat
  • Biggest change of all: CFZ1 has had a major revamp and has a totally new beginning and end, and it feels so much more alive. I strongly suggest you try it out if you liked LFZ2.

Enjoy and please report any bugs you find.

Yeah, I found a bug.
Your MAINCFG lump said:
` ‡ ¼  @ûÀ
‡ ¼  `ü  á ¼   û`
;¼  `û  ¼  ÿ`
´ ¼  Àþ€ ´ ¼  €þà ´ ¼    €
No wonder it sigsegv'd me everytime I tried to add the file.

Are you sure you're downloading and adding the right file? I just downloaded it myself and it works, I'm checked it in several editors and played all the levels myself. Clear your internet cache and make sure you replacing any old files with the new ones.

Hey Sorry for Posting

Hey Q.How do you record a movie for SRB2 while playing without a video camera like you did before the demo was released?

Sorry for asking I just wanted to know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back