• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (close to finish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
Im sure that I made an SRB2 mod of adventure sonic but I might never release this mod but only through mediafire links anyways here are some screen shots...

:]

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 402
  • srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 615
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 551
  • srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 578
  • srb20003.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 313
model looks great! but is the bounce the only move he has? just a question dont ban me mods please

no he also has spindash I might add light dash but like modern sonics one i need permission

also model not made my me check comment

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

here is alpha link *Snip* note it is an alpha so it might have bugs

Last edited by a moderator:
no he also has spindash I might add light dash but like modern sonics one i need permission

also model not made my me check comment

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

here is alpha link *Snip* note it is an alpha so it might have bugs
spam dash, its like spindash but you can do it anywhere at anytime

i'll try but not a promise

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

*Snip*

added spamdash

wait a minute is this my Christmas sonic mod but modified and that boost code someone helped me do and your profile pic is just the same exact design Christmas sonic had. https://gamebanana.com/skins/183844 is this where you got it from cause it wasn't finished. and when did adventure sonic have a boost

Last edited:
srry
but ill credit or take this thread down along with my mod...

waiting for another sorry eh fine Sorry

and thats why i didn't post it on srb2 mb submissions u would notice

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

but do you like the mod but pls try it

Not trying to backseat mod, but it appears that you avoided releases by posting your mod here as well as taken several assets from other mods and put them in here as well

It seems to be just a mishmash of assets where a number of them aren't yours?
Using other (reusable) scripts isn't a bad thing, though do try to learn from the scripts you borrow.

And apparently you're taking the entire Lua script of an already in-progress mod..?

I am trying to make luas but its too hard maybe tomorrow im playing srb2 06
If you need tutorials for Lua scripting, there are some if you search for them.
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/lua/index.htm
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaTutorial
And also an interpreter for testing things out quickly.

Last edited:
I’m not entirely sure what is packed in the wad itself because I’m somewhere without a proper PC...

Please do not use Editing as a way to avoid the Release system. You can post work in progress updates for a mod you are working on but never to avoid Releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back