• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

FlameSonic.wad

Do you think its a good start

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• eh...

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Flame The Hedgehog. And flame is allready making his wad so I say don't do it if you plan on releasing it.

If you think his BLUE socks, his HAIR on his head, that Spiked thing on the side of his shoe, his GREEN AND BLUE shoes, and the normal SONIC BELLY is like my character, than I'm president of the united states.

:roll: I said he LOOKS like him not IS him. You can do whatever you want! You asked me for my opinion and I gave it too you!

:| If you want to make him than make him! I NEVER said don't make him I said I think you should not and that's MY problem not your's! I don't care if you make him.

This topic is going into an eternity of flames. Stop NOW. If you want your topic locked then i suggest you cut it out now.

Amen
And whats with the big font anyway.
Plus, knucklees has a point, they are very similar.

Hey I've an idea, let's not turn this into a flame war

If you've read How to make a character 100 times, you shouldn't have any problems with this.

If you do have any problems, you fail at reading, and therefore do not deserve to create a character WAD.

And lastly, that does look alot like Flame the Hedgehog.

Draykon said:
If you've read How to make a character 100 times, you shouldn't have any problems with this.

If you do have any problems, you fail at reading, and therefore do not deserve to create a character WAD.

And lastly, that does look alot like Flame the Hedgehog.

Really, reading things won't help you improve your main wadding skills. The tutorials are just for helping you trough those rather advanced things that you really don't understand.

I remember this character. I remember you asking to me the whole wad(including sprites)....but hey, this is a big step forward! I'll wad it for you, but I'm expecting you to be able to wad stuff yourself soon.

name = FLAMESONIC
face = FSONICON
facename = FSONNAME
ability = 5
normalspeed = 36
thrustfactor = 5
accelstart = 192
acceleration = 50
spin = 1
startcolor =
prefcolor = 7
jumpheight = 100
boxindex = 1
highres =
runspeed =
runonwater =
allowsuper = 1
superspin = 15
supercolor = 15
nojumpspin =
superanims = 1
multiability =
lightdash = 1
homing = 1
ringslinger = 1
slingitem = 152
spinitem =
thokitem =
actionspd =60
waterskip = 1
mindash = 90
maxdash = 90

This is what I wanted to do

A few things are missing because cuz I didn't understand them

Flame Sonic said:
name = FLAMESONIC
face = FSONICON
facename = FSONNAME
ability = 5
normalspeed = 36
thrustfactor = 5
accelstart = 192
acceleration = 50
spin = 1
startcolor =
prefcolor = 7
jumpheight = 100
boxindex = 1
highres =
runspeed =
runonwater =
allowsuper =1
superspin = 15
supercolor = 15
nojumpspin =
superanims = 1
multiability =
lightdash = 1
homing = 1
ringslinger = 1
slingitem = 152
spinitem =
thokitem =
actionspd =60
waterskip = yes
mindash = 90
maxdash = 90

This is what I wanted to do

A few things are missing because cuz I didn't understand them
Fixed. You don't put "yes" on them you put 1.

Please type the whole word instead of putting computer chat so you don't get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back