What are you getting for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, given how in dire need of non-work pants and black socks I am, clothes would be a blessing.

Other than that, I want a new cell phone (only because my old one is literally falling apart on me), Microsoft Office 2007 (because my laptop needs it), an AAA membership (because my car constantly needs jumping - I keep forgetting to turn my headlights off... incidentally, I may have forgotten to today :|), and so on.

As for games and such, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Left 4 Dead, prolly Sonic Unleashed, Chrono Trigger DS, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, and a DVD of The Dark Knight. Money's tight so I'm unlikely to get most of that... but at least the first two would be nice.

MADNE- I'm gonna stop right there before I get shot.

Well... I can't think of anything else I might want for Christmas, so I guess I'm done (although a few pairs of sweats would be nice). Oh yes, I would like a DS; heck my parents know they need to get me a DS since they got me the Phantom Hourglass Instruction Book.

My two front teeth! *shot*

But seriously, I'm just going to get hundreds of dollars in cash. What my family does is give me cash so that I can do all the shopping for myself. It's a good idea, considering certain family members tend to buy me **** I have no use for.

Oh, likely nothing. It's not like I even need anything, I prefer money over everything else as present, anyway.

I know I'm getting a couple games, but I'm hoping for Kingdom Hearts: re-Chain of Memories, Sonic Unleashed, Chrono Trigger DS, and Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World. I'm also wanting a USB Gecko. I've got a bit of a motto in the works: Don't just beat the game, completely annihilate it!

Angelus_the_echidna said:
My two front teeth! *shot*

But seriously, I'm just going to get hundreds of dollars in cash. What my family does is give me cash so that I can do all the shopping for myself. It's a good idea, considering certain family members tend to buy me **** I have no use for.
Same, Cause out of 3/10 they will buy you what you want.

I peaked, and saw an XBox 360 arcade, the rest of the list is what I think I'm getting.

iPod touch 16/8 GB
Mario Kart Wii
Left4Dead PC
And possibly a cheap laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back