Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
69dh5y.jpg

At Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference, Hideo Kojima announced that Metal Gear Rising will be available for the Xbox 360, I don't know if it will come to the PS3, as If they announce it for the PS3, it would be either a timed-PS3/Xbox 360 exclusive, or a simultaneous release for both consoles.

That's all I know about the new Xbox 360 Metal Gear Sold, but I doubt that it is going to the PS3.

Now, discuss

Sonic 2 said:
well that's going to be really good but there's one thing wrong with it

Well, can you state what's wrong with it?

Did you watch the Microsoft Press Conference when Kojima showed up? That would give you the current details about the game.

It's multiplatform it's been confirmed too. Lightning Bolt Action? What the? I think its more of an Action Adventure game that Tactical Espionage action.

Raiden looks like a girl and looks like they replaced his head with Megatron's head with the body.

At least PSP's getting Big Boss.

AshuraXDemon said:
It's multiplatform it's been confirmed too. Lightning Bolt Action? What the? I think its more of an Action Adventure game that Tactical Espionage action.

Raiden looks like a girl and looks like they replaced his head with Megatron's head with the body.

At least PSP's getting Big Boss.

That's very late...
Are there any articles about this game(and E3) before I play blues clues with it on google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back