• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jeritsune (Remaking, to be less of a re-color)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
I'm remaking My character wad, Jeritsune. to be less of a recolor.

playa1ho8.png

playa2a8gl7.png

playa3a7lc8.png

playa4a6ms3.png

playa5ey5.png

Any Suggestions/Comments?

Well, as for the minor edits, not that bad. Yes it is still a recolor. I would recommend removing those spines on his back, dosen't make much since they'd be on a jacket.

Sorry for the bump.

Anyway, new images:

PLAYA1.jpg

PLAYA5.jpg

Sorry If they are in JPEG.

I had an idea If Jeritsune had a Keyblade.

Since it looks like you're going for the FF style, (Kingdom hearts is preety much the same thing) I tried to make it look more that way. This isn't much better, but what do you think?

lol, Sonic with a keyblade, this looks really good. By the way, If he's going to have a keyblade have you considered using Flame's sword.soc (I'm not sure if that is what its called) or do what Mardic did and make him attack while spindashing or jumping. I think this wad could end up very good if you just edit the sprite instead of recoloring it.

*Rofl again then hits head against table and passes out*
Yeah maybe you should give him Super Sonic hair sprites, but don't make him fly....

Chao Freak 1 said:
Since it looks like you're going for the FF style, (Kingdom hearts is preety much the same thing) I tried to make it look more that way. This isn't much better, but what do you think?

Looks pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back