Tomba 2 Return of the evil swine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

Hey does anyone remember this game. I'm playing this game. I find it fun what do you remember about this game.

I remember playing the 1st Tomba game.. It was pretty fun, I enjoyed it. I only played a demo of Tomba 2, though, so I didn't really get to experience it. Maybe one day I'll go eBay it or some crap, if I feel a need for nostalgia.

Some of you might remember the Tomba commercials.. Showing a bunch of people with pink, spikey wigs. Those were cool.

What the flip? That looks like A SSJ4 Goku head dyed pink put on a muscular body running around like a Gorilla..... It has many similarities to Sonic look wise.

I remember playing the first Tomba game on a demo disc. That was one of my favorite platformers for the Playstation ever. I know where to get the full ISO, but I'm too lazy :3

Yea when i get my psp (im getting it because it's finally cheaper) i'll be playing it on there. Hopefully the playstation emulator is good on it.I never tried it.

The 1st game was one of the best platformers I have ever played, But now my mate has moved, so I can't borrow it again. :( :(

Mate? UK or Aus?

Dude! I only played the first one, but man! It was freakin' awesome!!!!
It's one of the best and underappreciated platformers ever.

Ohhh yeah! I remember this game! I played the demo of the first game. Man was that game the best. I used to play the demo over and over and over again.

I remember the demo of the first. It had a nice FMV, but the coolest part was that dual-layer 2D level. That was awesome. You could hop to the background to access different parts of the level. They need more things like that.

Magma the Fox said:
I remember the demo of the first. It had a nice FMV, but the coolest part was that dual-layer 2D level. That was awesome. You could hop to the background to access different parts of the level. They need more things like that.
It added some great non-linearity and exploration to the game. The puzzles were great too; I remember this big whirlwind thing and you had to backtrack to get something to go through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back