Sonic 2 Remix Project: Hedgehog Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walan

Muncher of Numbers
http://sonic2.ocremix.org/

This project has been in the works for about a year and a half, and I'm glad that it actually finished, unlike the Starfox and other fizzled project that started right after Relics of the Chozo.

I really enjoy analoq's three old (but still awesome) tracks, as well as Haroon's take on the Hidden Palace Zone theme.

*loads BitTorrent*

I'll give you comments in a week, if this goes as fast as I expect it to... X_X

Dear lord, this is the best stuff ever. And the torrent is seeded REALLY well. I demand everyone who comes here download this. It is my new god.

If you download it, don't forget to seed it for a couple hours after you're done... that is if you are getting it off Bittorrent.

*scratches head*
Huh? I didn't like it too much. It's too hard to tell where in the song the tune is, and what tune the song is from. Chemical Plant sounds like a Sonic Adventure tune.

I'm not trying to get a flame war.

Dear LORD... This stuff is great. First person to use one of these tunes in a wad gets an e-cookie.

Already thought of it :P

If I end up entering something into the Sp contest, maybe I'll use a song out of here.

Ritz said:
Dear LORD... This stuff is great. First person to use one of these tunes in a wad gets an e-cookie.

You know, I've always thought about asking analoq about remixing an SRB2 song. Nah. I hardly talk to him much since I stopped going into chat rooms, anyway.

That reminds me, it's almost time to make my yearly SRB2 request thread over in the Requests forum.

hotdog003 said:
*scratches head*
Huh? I didn't like it too much. It's too hard to tell where in the song the tune is, and what tune the song is from. Chemical Plant sounds like a Sonic Adventure tune.

I'm not trying to get a flame war.

I have to agree, to an extent. All the songs are over a year old, and not exactly the quality, so to speak, of the other projects. And yeah, I can't really pick out a lot of the originals in the remixes. I can't even find the Race Results tune in the Radio Results song.

My personal favorite tracks are Hidden Palace Future, Fortress of Glory, and analoq's tracks.

Walan said:
I can't even find the Race Results tune in the Radio Results song.

The race results tune starts at exactly 3:20 during the song, for a breif period. Wait, are you saying that radio results is supposed to be a remix of the race results tune? Because I can't really recognise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back