• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Calling all talented WADers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

Hi. As some of you know, I've been working on the largest-scale edit of SRB2 to ever exist, Sonic X-treme. (No offence to SASRB2, but really.) But what some of you don't know is that I only have 2 people on the team for this. SO... I need to get THE most talented WADder to help me make the game. Now, before you all go "Me, me me!" I have a little selection process. I'm holding an "unofficial" level contest to see who can build the most realistic level from sonic X-treme. The levels are (for those who don't know):

1.Jade Gully
2.Red Sands
3.Crystal frost
4.Galaxy fortress

If you need screenshots, go to http://sonicology.fateback.com/ and go to the "prototypes" "sonic X-treme" area on the menu. I can supply the x-treme "sonic.plr" and that's it. So, I hope this is a little more succesful than December's level contest. *Shudders* Do your best and good luck!
-Lostgamemaker

Edit: Please TELL ME if you plan on entering.

Trust me when I say Mystic Realm probably outdoes SASRB2 and your Sonic X-Treme mod in terms of "largest mod". =P it may not have many new graphics, but besides that, it's got quite alot more. :E

Although I can't help, I applaud you for your...something(damn head not thinking). Initiative maybe. Even with both SASRB2's and Mystic realm, another Full Scale Juicy SRB2 Level Goodness(FSJSLG) is welcome.

So nobody can help... *Sighs*

Also...if anyone can come up with music for these levels (even in MP3, I can get it into .ogg) that would be appreciated.

Man! Now, I feel sorry for you! For music makin', I recommend Anvil Studio and Timidity++. Anvil studio is a great MIDI sequencer. Google it. Timidity++ is a music player that produces GREAT quality music. Try 'em out! You'll like 'em!

WHAT!?!?!?!?
NO! AGGHH!!! That really ticks me off! I had to go and edit some stuff so the volume was good. Geezzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back