Modern Sonic has no habilities in multiplayer

For some reason, when i play as modern sonic in singleplayer, everything works normally, but sometimes when i go in multiplayer with my friends and choose to be modern sonic, i can't crouch, boost, stomp, but i still can lightspeed dash and double jump. i have no idea why this happens.

Maybe you didn't noticed or didn't cared the "Known bugs" part of the Modern Sonic thread.
It says (*Splitscreen is not fully supported.).
Splitscreen needs some fixes, so for now, the second player can't play with all the moveset with him.

Luxis is kinda wrong here.
"Splitscreen is not fully supported" refers to the HUD. Besides, multiplayer can be online.
What's happening here is a bug with Modern's commands. If you can't homing attack, type 'homingattack on' in the console. If you can't crouch or boost, set the actionswap command to whatever you had it before (default off). If the voices don't work, set the voices command to whatever you had it before (default Jason).

You can send a reply to the Modern Sonic's Mod Thread if the problem still remains soo that the creator can view it and fix it in the next update. The Help section is meant to help people run the game soo i see why you made a thread here, we all start somewhere soo don't worry about it, you can learn as you explore more.

Screenshot_20240211-165224_Chrome.jpg
splitscreen is not fully supported it need some fix

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back