Favorite Sonic Archie/Video game character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I said this on the last "Favorite Character Thread" alongside Osmond from Dark Cloud, but eh.

Anyway, my favorite Sonic character has to be Metal Sonic. Not even Robotnik himself has put Sonic up to as great of a challenge as Metal has on multiple occasions (meaning Metal Overlord and Metal Sonic Kai) as far as I remember (and no, I do not count things like Dark Gaia or Perfect Chaos as challenges Robotnik put Sonic against, especially since they often would turn on the doctor as well).

With what? Having shit gameplay? Cause that was a problem for everyone in that game.
Um, it was his shitty decisions and destroyed future world that put him into all this.

My favorite character from sonic? I'd say 123Omega. "Worthless Consumer Models!" Omega was just a plain badass that was hot on the trail of eggman, He's even comment on his own team mates. "Well, that's a load of my back."

Last edited:
While I've always liked Tails since I was a kid, I think I'll have to go with Blaze the Cat.

Blaze has a lot of conflicts as a character, and that makes her a much more believable character than almost every other Sonic character. Due to staying away from everyone else because of her 'curse', she became cold and brash and has always relied on herself to do everything. Compared to characters that have personality traits for the heck of it (tails is smart because yolo), Blaze has valid reasons to be the way she is.

It really irritated me that all of Sonic's friends in Sonic Rush kept trying to get Blaze to talk to Sonic about her problems, because that only inflates the fact that Sonic is perfect in every way. In fact, when Sonic criticizes her for trying to carry the world on her shoulders, he seems to forget he's probably done the same thing at least 15 times prior.

so i guess i can say sonic is my least favorite character now

My favorite character in the Archie comics (and keep in mind that I only know what's been going on since issue 200 or so) is Beauregard Rabbot, Bunnie's uncle. He's great because, as one of Eggman's cyborg lackies, he's technically one of the guys that Sonic and company are supposed to be fighting. But he constantly skirts the rules to reunite with his niece or do the same thing for Mighty and his sister or to make life tolerable for the people in his charge. It's very clear he's just a decent guy trying to make the very best of a really bad situation.

Come to think of it, the Dark Egg Legion subbosses as a whole are pretty awesome, even if the only time most of them are fleshed out to any degree is in Sonic Universe #37. While they're all subservient to Eggman, there's still a lot of variation in their characters. Some begrudgingly follow his orders to prevent anymore harm from coming to their subjects, others are just barely under his thumb, and still others take joy in the sadistic behavior their position grants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back