Problems with slade sprites

saniky12

So im trying to make a wad, but instead of showing normal sprites, when i select one to edit it, its a complete mess, it has that transparent background and the sprite is black and white when it shows up, (for a quick second) and then it dissapears, what is this

Can you send me a video of the situation, if possible?
Meanwhile try this:
  • Set the "Palette" (on the top of the window, near the IWAD selection (we'll get to that in a moment)) to "Sonic Robo Blast 2" (Do NOT try the legacy one (except if you're doing 2.1 sprites))
  • Set the IWAD to srb2.pk3 (or srb2.srb if you're doing 2.1 sprites)
  • If you don't see srb2.pk3(/srb2.srb) in the IWAD selection, click the cog to set its directory, and THEN set the IWAD to it.

Can you send me a video of the situation, if possible?
Meanwhile try this:
  • Set the "Palette" (on the top of the window, near the IWAD selection (we'll get to that in a moment)) to "Sonic Robo Blast 2" (Do NOT try the legacy one (except if you're doing 2.1 sprites))
  • Set the IWAD to srb2.pk3 (or srb2.srb if you're doing 2.1 sprites)
  • If you don't see srb2.pk3(/srb2.srb) in the IWAD selection, click the cog to set its directory, and THEN set the IWAD to it.
I fixed the issue, it was the pallete mode, but now i cant make my wad appear in the char select screen, im messing around with SOC_PLAY but nothing seems to work, i can select it just fine in multiplayer tho

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Well, i got everything working, i just need to fix it a bit

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back