World War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from my friend Bitsy today that 3 day's ago, World War 3 was announced. Russia went to the North Pole and put there flag there and they were all like "Ha ha North Pole is ours!" and the Canadians were like "Uh... no its not its still ours." and they got in a huge predicament and now they announced World War 3.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
You think that I am making this up don't you? I am not this was announced 3 day's ago!

I don't think you are making it up, I think your friend is making it up. And who the hell would want the North Pole?

He's talking about this. But he's pretty naive to believe his friend, who is clearly trying to mess with him.

Com said:
You think that I am making this up don't you? I am not this was announced 3 day's ago!

I don't think you are making it up, I think your friend is making it up. And who the hell would want the North Pole?

Santa?

Arrow said:
He's talking about this. But he's pretty naive to believe his friend, who is clearly trying to mess with him.

Don't call my friend a liar!

Don't call my friend a liar!

Your friend lied to you, quite blatantly. By common strings of logic therefore, I am fully within my rights to call him a liar. Disagree if you want, but that doesn't suddenly mean I'm not allowed to express a statement of fact.

Bitsy's a Girl.

While I apologize for getting her gender wrong, that matters little to the situation at hand.

Though I was thinking about it, and perhaps this is a situation where someone lied to her and she simply passed the message on, perpetrated by the fact that neither of you knew enough info about current events to realize it wasn't the truth. In that case I admit that she wouldn't be a liar, but simply both of you are just mistaken.

I'd advise you both to start watching the news on a regular basis. For that matter, everyone in the forums needs to do that. Not because I'm calling anyone out, but just because it's a good thing to do. Admittedly, it may be more boring than playing SRB2 or other games, but I guarantee you all will be benefited in ways you may not realize just yet by keeping up to date with current events. Topics like this may cease to happen, for one.

themoreyouknowgl3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back