Mystery Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. Can someone tell me what these are for? I found two mystery houses: one is mysticrealm and the other in Blueheaven.
Screenies:

Mystic Realm

Blue Heaven

Are these some kind of secret or are they just part of the senery?
If the lather is true, WTH for?

Well, I just wanted to know about what the houses do, not where they are and how many...
But continue to talk about all houses everywhere. It's very entertaining.

Well, the ones i know of,

They are mstly near water or thier passage is near a waterfall.

If you blow up all the houses in every mod with an Armageddon shield, then fire a bomb ring straight into the center of RedXVI's pool. A rainbow bridge to the Sky Temple will appear. Inside the temple, you'll find the Ocarina of Time, and learn the Overture of the Sages. At the end of the temple you can use the Overture to warp to the Sacred Realm, where you'll receive the Triforce.

Edit: I use ed my apas trophie wong.

TRIFORCE??!!

Cant believe that. I got the song of revival for my ocarina.

It let's me summon dark creatures and bring life unto the dead and make them my minion's.

But triforce... that is way much better.

how do you get to vibrant vibrava zone? My brother got there once, but he doesnt tell me how.

Vibrant Vibrava is a lie. I don't care what the ****** **** ********* **************** ********* *********** <pauses> ********* *********** *********** ******** Ritz or anyone else says: Vibrant Vibrava Zone is folklore and nothing more.

Actually no, if you do what I just said, but from the first house on you collect a total of 1337 rings, you go to Vibrant Vibrava Zone, instead of the Sacred Realm.

...Direct X 10.

Are you kidding? It hasn't been removed. It's placed deep inside of the main coding for SRB2. The only way to access it is to beat all of multiplayer levels in Single Player mode. (And the other ways everyone else is specifying)

Yes. Thanks for ruining the fun. We all know the truth about Vibrant Vendetta, it's just that people like you always ruin it.

gj

Love,

Mint.png

-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back