The Unbeatable Bots

Have you ever beaten the SRB2JTE bots in match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuni

The bots in srb2jte.... they are nice little bots, haging around you every step. If they have tom play match, they will. and I don't think anyone can beat them! I tried. LOL! He got 450 points on my 50! and that was only a minute in the game! I don't even think Silent Knux could beat them!

They have really bad AI.

They dont get to high spots, and you could easily snipe them, because they just keep running around.

IIRC, I got a score of around 10,00 against their 500 or so on Meadow Match.

There was 31 of them against little ol' me.

I've only played a few games with match bots, but they seem incredibly stupid to me.

Yeah. They just stay on the ground floor, (the desert place in match)

they dont even get moniters most of the time, and they NEVER(of what i know) go to high places/secret places to get thing's.

Since when could Silent Knux beat anybody? Anyways, bots are mostly terrible, but they ALWAYS have straight on aim.

luis90 said:
Yeah. They just stay on the ground floor, (the desert place in match)

they dont even get moniters most of the time, and they NEVER(of what i know) go to high places/secret places to get thing's.

There were certain times where I seen them go up onto higher ground, like in Sapphire falls.
I've seen them also go up onto that big FOF in Medow Match.

The bots are really stupid in the contest level packs D: But yeah, Knuxie is a hard one for me. He's aggressive as hell.

Add Flame's KOTH map, you don't even need to stand on top of the mountain to win. Just shoot them as they run around the map and off the side. Boom, headshot!

ree-c said:

Wait, you mean you did Team Match with all 31 of them against you?

Then why do you think you won heavily against them? You had 31 targets to shoot at a time! =P

on Edge said:
The bots are near usless in ctf. They normally can't get halfway to the opponent's base.

They weren't programmed for that. Jason just slapped on the match code to CTF bots for the time being.

I did have a pic on my old comp before it crashed me winning with 3200 points against 20 other bots in Zim's Base, me being knuckles, and 10 Sonic's, 10 Tails'. It was chaos, but great.

They are very stupid in race maps. For some reason. They dissappear into a wall if you F12 to see where they are, and they follow you too.

They are good in match only. Coop they are ok, tag, they just don't have a brain.

I've seen bots go at very high points. e.g. the floating pillars in Morph's map totem circle. But they have to screw it up by falling off, down to their dooms.

HYPERKNUX said:
They are very stupid in race maps. For some reason. They dissappear into a wall if you F12 to see where they are, and they follow you too.

They weren't designed for race yet, so JTE used coop as a substitute. The bots disappearing during race must be a side effect of the coop coding.

Blue Warrior said:
ree-c said:

Wait, you mean you did Team Match with all 31 of them against you?

Then why do you think you won heavily against them? You had 31 targets to shoot at a time! =P
I find it a lot harder than one, actually. That's just pipsqueak easy.

Think of it this way.

When you hit a bot, they flash invincible for a short while. You can go for several other bots in the meantime, meaning tons of points.

When they hit you, you flash invincible for a short while. They better run.

Bots are easy. And I use third person. >.<

If more than one bot is stuck in the same area, you can keep hitting them and have them keep regaining their rings.

Blue Warrior said:
HYPERKNUX said:

They weren't designed for race yet, so JTE used coop as a substitute. The bots disappearing during race must be a side effect of the coop coding.

I see, that could be the reason why. But I've beaten them in race, match. But it was a major battle with them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back