Stop asking me for Silver2.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sonic Oblivion said:
FFH is Supersanctuary. Hence: srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/

WRONG! That is the main site that hosts other stuff. Just like www.sepwich.com doesn't lead to the srb2.org page. The srb2 site is hosted on sepwich. That is why the link is called: ssntails.sepwich.com

ssntails.sepwich.com is a subdomain of www.sepwich.com Yes, is happens to be on sepwich, but it doesn't mean that that is what it is called. So that means srb2ffh is the proper name to call the site and NOT "SUPERSANCTUARY".

You get it now?

Sonict

Draykon said:
One of my millions of SOCs attempting to create a decent telekinetic ability. So far they've all sucked.

*looks in file* WHAT? How does Skull-Attack move the enemies?

SuperSanctuary is actually NOT a site that allows a bunch of sites to come off of it. It is actually made from the original site, SuperSantuary.net, and builded up from it. It isn't like sepwich, or some other hosting site. If it was, then there would be more than just a few something.supersanctuary.net sites.

on Edge said:
Draykon said:
One of my millions of SOCs attempting to create a decent telekinetic ability. So far they've all sucked.

*looks in file* WHAT? How does Skull-Attack move the enemies?
Beats me, I used A_SkullAttack a few times for various things.

Vash said:
SuperSanctuary is actually NOT a site that allows a bunch of sites to come off of it. It is actually made from the original site, SuperSantuary.net, and builded up from it. It isn't like sepwich, or some other hosting site. If it was, then there would be more than just a few something.supersanctuary.net sites.
Is too. I'm just expressing my annoyance for n00bs referring to it by the name of it's host, rather than the name of the actual thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back