Not sure where to put this. There are RPs around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

I've found several RPs in one hour. Most of them have gone, but one is left.
Sonic:Asure Winds
Run by: Asure Wind
They said don't tell about it over and over again, but being one who follows rules strictly...you, at the back, stop that cough-talking!

Just let Logan catch them, he'll most likely to ban them quick enough if he can get their IP address.

You've GOT to make sure that you provide a copy of your log.txt, or else Logan won't accept it.

For the most part if you want them banned, I would suggest to PM Logan_GBA about the problem, I'm sure he reads his PM's before poasting any topics.

Jason The Hedgehog said:
For the most part if you want them banned, I would suggest to PM Logan_GBA about the problem, I'm sure he reads his PM's before poasting any topics.
I do not take PMs on the forums, only in IRC.

Fish hook said:
I've found several RPs in one hour. Most of them have gone, but one is left.
Sonic:Asure Winds
Run by: Asure Wind
They said don't tell about it over and over again, but being one who follows rules strictly...you, at the back, stop that cough-talking!

I saw an rp too, I tould them it was against the rules, but they didn't listen.

We should have a version of SRB2 only given out to staff and a few moderators which can ban or close servers. Or if they join a server that is breaking the rules, they can type 'becomehost' into the comand box and ... well become the host and tack control of the server. (If all is clear, they can type '[username]becomehost' into the comand box)

Fish hook said:
We should have a version of SRB2 only given out to staff and a few moderators which can ban or close servers. Or if they join a server that is breaking the rules, they can type 'becomehost' into the comand box and ... well become the host and tack control of the server. (If all is clear, they can type '[username]becomehost' into the comand box)

Bad idea. What is it leaked out? I could see hell if that happened. Not a good idea at all.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back