Deathwall in red volcano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Okay I was playing red volcano and I died and when I came back I was in the beginning part but A semi-transparent wall was in my way and whenever I tried going through it I died.
screenshots:

srb20001-1.png

srb20000.png

nitro_the_hedghog said:
If it's lava then why wasn't it orange like the rest of it?
Perhaps a glitch.

It IS lava, I've played on this stage before. The lava gets deeper at the start when you pass it.

I see, if you look in the second picture near the top of the lava you can see the platforms. The level probably didn't reset itself because I was in a netgame.

Yeah, RVZ is kinda screwy in netplay.
For one, the little starting point is 1p only, you can't get past it unless you restart the map.
Second off, one person dies, everyone dies.
Third, alot of player starts seem to be in the thok barrier.
Fourth, Celary consumes more energy to eat than eating it gives you. Making it an excellent diet food.

The energy required to dip it in the ranch adds to the total amount of energy spent, but it is compromised by the energy gained by eating it with the ranch =P

Back on topic, I think that's one of those gimmicks that they don't want anyone copying off of. Notice at the start of the level, jumping across the platforms, the lava rises. That's what is in front of you; the risen lava. I guess the level didn't reset. Were you on multiplayer mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back