What is it with noobs and wads?

Do you hate it when you can't enter a game 'cus you don't have the right wads?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care really.

• No.

• Hell no!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

I went on the master server and most of the games had unavalable files. Don't they realise that after an hour of no one coming that something has to be wrong? And for the people who do have the files, they get talking in my game about the servers that have these files and shoot off there! Its evil! :evil:
Now I like using wads too, but I make it clear in my server name what file is needed! We need more people to do that.

I hate Mystic Realm. It's added in 4 out of 5 netgames, in addition to the wads they're using.

And it's not that great either, so I don't get why it's being added so much.

Most of the time, noobs think certain wads are 'cool' while we think of the wads as lame, or stupid.

It's very irritating to try and join netgames and not have the wads or a diffrent md5sum of the wads most likely because the noob edited them.

Yes, I absolutely agree, like some person edited a box in 1 of my race wads, I had to download from server, Spring Park. I only found out it was the 2 boxes taken out, so when I updated it, they had to download that one.

I know verry much what you speak of, just 6 days ago I tried to enter a netgame, and the guy had a whole bunch of renamed, and edited SMS wads.

HYPERKNUX said:
Yes, I absolutely agree, like some person edited a box in 1 of my race wads, I had to download from server, Spring Park. I only found out it was the 2 boxes taken out, so when I updated it, they had to download that one.

There's a wonderful solution to that problem. Just set the file to 'Read only', and the average idiot can't edit it.

You jump, use the restroom, change the map to Vibrant Vendetta Zone, eat pie, and watch ten minutes of south park...

In two seconds!!!!!!

Dark Warrior said:
HYPERKNUX said:

There's a wonderful solution to that problem. Just set the file to 'Read only', and the average idiot can't edit it.

Finally, a vacine to n00bness.
If SSNTails would change the .plr files to read-only, then there wouldn't be any more recolors. That would be a BIG step to getting the forum under control again.

---------------------------

chao10 said:
how do u fly as super sonic? :?

How do you survive with such bad grammar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back