SRB2 for Linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classic Team

Another Gamer
Ive done some Yahoo and Google searches, however I cant find SRB2 for my Linux laptop. can anyone provide a link? Because I asked a question a little while ago as to weather SRB2 for the GP2X existed and the reply was yes. And since the GP2X also runs on Linux, I don't understand who there isin't one for the computer.

However if it does not exist, than what should I do to solve this problem; because I'm getting rather bored.

I really don't understand why we can't have Linux, DOS and the other versions on the homepage along with the Windows download...

akirahedgehog said:
I really don't understand why we can't have Linux, DOS and the other versions on the homepage along with the Windows download...

i downloded srb and it wont work!!1/!!1 it ses its nt a valid win32 aplicayshon!1! HELP!!!??!?!?!?

Classic Team said:
when I did A search and I couldin't find eather of them.

The forum's search is useless. Google should work, but make shure not to topic bump anything from more than a month ago.

cueball61 said:
akirahedgehog said:

i downloded srb and it wont work!!1/!!1 it ses its nt a valid win32 aplicayshon!1! HELP!!!??!?!?!?

You know, putting a header saying which OS it's written for would solve that. Duh. =P

Dark Warrior said:
cueball61 said:
akirahedgehog said:

You know, putting a header saying which OS it's written for would solve that. Duh. =P

You realise we are talking about the same people that can't use the search button, right?

1-Up said:
Is it not on Alam's FTP?

It is, but those aren't 1.09.4. Those are WIP versions which can break and crash at any monent. Also, the amount of people downloading the build would _murder_ his connection. Just download the source code of 1.09.4 and compile it. Netgames won't work though since SRB2 is compiled with MSVC and the linux ones would be compiled with GCC.

I could be wrong though, but If I recall, that is what I heard.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back